Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• but space sim games are something totally different than unchearted series... Dunno how this comparison shall work... As far as i understood the new game should be a mixture of Wing Commander, Privateer and Freelancer?? Nevertheless if it would be kind of Infinity then i would be happy. I would feel very comfortable with that planetary landing and the huge possibilities Infinity did yet show in its dev videos... Tomorrow is Wednesday (actually for me it is yet) - so lets see what Chris has done…
  • I actually watched their teaser on their new crowdfuning home page. Gonna say if you like sci fi you will like what you see there. It really looks amazing. But as far as i understood it was specially rendered to look like this. I think the bottleneck will still be the PCs performance and as he tries to push hard on multiplayer he will be suffering the current bandwidth limitations. Black Prophecy for example had also great looking graphics - and actually not everyone can afford a pc for up 2 T€…
  • agreed it was a show off - so they are pretty much at the beginning. So i believe fans have to wait another 1 or 2 years before there will be playable results..? Might he prove us wrong^^