Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Autobuy...

Until further notice I advice all players who use the autobuy feature on trains, battleships and other transports to deactivate it.It seems it causes major problems on these chars! You can either deactivate it or keep running into problems with the autobuy. Your choice.And it would be nice if eventually the GRs or everyone else on the server can spread this info - for all those who dont visit this place or give a shit what is posted here. If problems are detected and solved I will make a furthe…
  • Autobuy...

I found the bug and am currently preparing an update.If everything goes well the update can be made available tomorrow. From then on the autobuy should also work for trains and battelships again. Sorry guys for all the troubles. It was just money...
  • Autobuy...

Autobuy was deactivated for now! I'll take care of the bug of the bugfix I'll let you also know when i solved it...
  • Autobuy...

The update is on its way. As soon the new hook version is online the autobuy should work again as expected. Ammo that exceeds the normal limit will be sold - no panic - you will receive a compensation for it!