Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

• The error rate is more important than just speed. And really as long as you dont need half a minute to type a word then everything is fine.For being fast there are other "languages" where several words are combined in symbols (used often for doing protocols of spoken texts). Anway my was 170 with the 1 minute trial with 2 errors - but well i wasnt well prepared^^
  • I prefer honesty before cheating. God, kids grow old!
  • Visit the Typing Test and try! Wörter pro Minute (WPM) 58Tastenanschläge 290Korrekte Wörter 54Falsche Wörter 0Du erreichst 290 Punkte, damit befindest du dich auf Position 2681 von 8459 auf der Rangliste (letzte 24 Stunden) Thats with my native language. Damn am i slow^^
  • 92 words per minute, 470 keystroked in one minute. That are 8 keystrokes in one seconds, that is 0,125 seconds for one keystroke. That means each seconds you hit 8 keys with your fingers - thumbs not counted.Explain how you do that.
  • 8 keys in 1 second, each second, so it even makes sense aka words.... Makes you use 8 of your fingers (you dont have more or?) hitting one correct key. Are you nuts? I mean imagine 8 correct keys each second, slowly... E i g h t k e y s e a c h s e c o n d ^ ^That math makes no sense for me - although its the correct math. Unimaginable. Please make a video showing you typing and the screen countdown Ever thought to take part in a Guinness Record trial?
  • 700 character in 1 minute. that makes a ratio of 11,6 keystrokes in 1 second. Now tell me how you can use more keys than you have fingers in just one second. Either the time on other places is half as fast as here or i cannot understand how someone can use more fingers than a normal person has. Or at least its just a cheat. Well i dont say you cheat Michael. But even 8 fingers in one second - each second... Does that not somehow sounds even strange for you?I tend to believe much faster isnt pos…
  • Michael a hack is also cheating. Everything than just your normal ability - using your fingers on your keyboard - is cheating, Plain simple.
  • Still explain me how you hit 8 keys each second. I mean i can also hit up to 10 keys a seconds. But it will not result in any semantically and syntactically correct word. And consider special characters, case sensitivity.. I think 4 or 5 keys in one second is enough, but up to 10 or even more is just weird
  • people has just 6 letters. you have written that word in less than a second Means you have one finger on each button - hitting two buttons twice. In less than a second. ROFLMAO. Currently tried that - well i am just uber untalented. Or my keyboard is technically limited so it just recons when i hit 3 buttons (p o l - which are used for people) at once
  • Still 8 keys in 1 second - where on my side even 3 are not detected properly if i press them at the same time. And you manage 8. Tell me how that works for you... A special keyboard? Remind. 8 keys each second, 60 seconds...