Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

• not even closely
  • Klappe auf.... uff ich krieg sie nicht mehr zu Lookt einfach brilliant!!
  • Indeed, i would just play CF to stare at the planets the entire time, ah and if there is a sun crossing then staring at the sun the entire time. It really is so much of an improvement. Just lovely!
  • Here are a few new screenshots of the upcoming CF 2.0 version.I want to use this chance to let you know that there is still a huge amount of work on our todo list. Also if OP stopped working on the mod for now i am not. At least i try to spend as much time for coding from my spare time as possible. I'll try to keep you hungry and would please you to show a bit more appreciation towards OP and his continues time and work and money he is putting into this. More than any other developer!
  • Currently trying to improve most of the vanilla textures. Most are resized and redone based on the original model. As just resizing wont improve the look.Here is just an example of the Liberty BS. I also have redone some player ships. I am not finished and cant say when i am Some textures are really a pain in the ass to redo^^
  • because i am not a moddeller.
  • yep mipsmaps are terrible from what i can say, probably just too big to have good results. Furthermore the capships mostly have terrible and utterley small LODtextures. Which i hate too. Next time i'll post them in an appropriate thread as yet its not CF 2.0 related^^ Just what i was working on
  • As OP has been posted a few weeks ago - development is currently on hold for CF. We are posting new stuff if we have some, be asured.I'll see how fast i can proceed coding and we are still in the mid of improving graphic details and systems and add content and and and. A lot of stuff on the todo list
  • indeed, otherwise we can make grey space backgrounds, white nebulas and so on and so forth.
  • all looking way much better than previous versions. Thumbs up!
  • looks good, more communication now in coalition systems possible, yeeeeeeha
  • they were, but new com satelites improve the voice submission, so in future without that many background noise
  • very dry
  • then you deserved now several beers, PROST! ;D
  • some fly by captures...