Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• I assume that the highest value on earth is reason for this. Money. V - the visitors were badly advertised - although i did like the web advertisement of the broadcaster much What they did with the episode was just suicide for this movie. Broadcasting one bunch of the series and the other bunch half a year later. Making people hot to know how it end and then take it away for such and let people cool down loosing the interest or forgetting about it. 2ndly i would not claim US TV for this. Broadc…
  • All the good SciFi movies have been made already. Ok there are place for others too but the margin is very thin (or close). What shall they make what not yet has been transmitted? I mean all pixels of the universe are covered meanwhile and its really hard to make something interesting new that captures a lot of people. People tend to see more realism, stories with "real" background or better said forecast. For instance i loved the story of "Sunshine" where earthlings tried to recover the health…
  • OP you have nearly the same related to sound or music. Is there really much that hasn't yet been composed? How often nowadays you think - moment - i have heard that piece already. For sure there are still parts that can be made, that not have been shown already. But people loosing interest if its every time the same. And more likely people in times where everything develops fast are not interested to learn about half a season how everything is connected with each other. It has to start with a b…
  • I agree!Nevertheless i tend to believe its not entirely because they dont know how to tell good stories. They simply dont get the time to tell. And with that the money that stands behind it plays a much bigger role than someone might expect. Unfortunate. Probably they should get away from super effects - sure thats the stuff people also want to see. But if they would learn to tell properly stories then i think people would be interested to watch them. And for sure they should broadcast them in t…