Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• This is the third brand new successor of Ubisoft's story Assassin's Creed. The multi player game is the new game element that firstly is introduced in this version where you have to assassin other online players and in the same moment could be on the list of another players assassins list. I hope this will bring much fun to the game - so you have to be careful not getting eliminated by someone else before you can finish with your own job and of course you have to plan your own assassination. Be…
  • Have you tried it yet - or did you just heard it? I would convince myself if it sucks or not. But believe its gonna be interesting to see how all the people are getting their jobs done Especially if you can work together with your friends^^
  • Yea Ezo rules I like the game play and the story that is told. Having all this combined and now be playable against other players over the world is interesting too.
  • That has to be awaited for ;D Guess its the same like SC2? Multiplayer is something totally new to this game - and sure either the player like it or not. With a good ladder or ranking system people might get kept interested. I can post more if i played the first few levels and made my own experience in multiplayer...
  • The Multi player game is straining but makes fun. There are quite a few characters to choose for normal packages up to 7. For special packages up to 11 (as far as i am informed properly). The maps are quite OK - a few cities from the 2nd version. There are also different version of the multi player. So once you choose to play all vs all. Or different parts are alternating. So once you have to look up to kill someone, sometimes you are the chased one. Escaping a kill is quite hard if you are low…