Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• ìf its attacked could it happen that the server part of crossfire is kicking all players due to massive load? Would be an imaginable reason for me...
  • indeed - so could the launcher eventually misses to update a file? Am just asking for possibilities when its limited to clients there are also not many options left
  • no not wasted - time to have collect more experience Its quite more positive than wasted^^
  • Can you put that info into the launcher? In big red letters... (without that characters destroy recommendation )
  • (Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R) when the server updates are downloaded this usuall takes a few seconds. in this time i look at what the launcher does. Guess most are doing the same. So at least we have warned them and so they cant say we didnt knew of it. Make it blinking - so the eyes can catch that there is something important
  • wrong! At no point this was yet mentioned - and such speculations can cause many trouble amongst the players. So at this point its not more than just your opinion ;D
  • the current server environment does not allow such a feature and i havent seen any server that has such a feature.Its normal to guess on whats possible - but extension like this would need to be implemented. Technical its possible. Practically not - unless someone invents another server environment management tool
  • i 2nd that - and still no one is after that bounty on memust be bad money from a bad bank or so