Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

• Hi gentlemen, kinda new here. I drop by every so often to take a look whenever I get the urge to mod Freelancer to see what you guys have done to it. Never played your mod though it looks good. Anyways I'd gotten the urge once again to dabble with freelancer modding. I usually check the starport's forums every so often to see what new stuff gets released there as well. Lol, sorry got side tracked again. Anyway, I see you guys need people with some skill in photoshop. Here some things I did awhi…
  • do you have the .mat files for the coalition ship textures laying around with out dl the mod so I can get a idea of what I have to work with?
  • Ok, just had a looksie at it, 256 is pretty hard to make look clean. Plus the UV map is not right, a lot of cords don't match up. Which means to me anyway going to have to redo the uv map. Sigh... lol. I'm going to try and bump up the texture size to 512. That also means I'll have to basically redo the whole ship. If that's ok with you.
  • Here's what I meant: baduv_zps6947a043.png That's some random textures thrown on the ship you posted for me. I didn't move any of the uvs.
  • Hopefully I'll get to finish it in the next day or two. Not able today as I'm a veteran and taking the day off lol.
  • Oh yeah when I finish this, I have a idea for a space station lol. Yes I'm a modeler as well, I show it as a wip when I start it and see if you guys like what it looks like.
  • Oh ok, no biggie. Not 100% done, but the basic texture redo: texture1_zps08e51850.png texture2_zpsbd1aafac.png Comments welcomed.
  • Cleaned up a few things, about 95% done: texture4_zpsea4b389e.png texture5_zps7a33a357.png texture3_zps99f85131.png I haven't made the glow map yet. OP, I removed part of the model due to areas over lapping and being super distorted. Is this going to be a big deal maybe to re sur file it and hardpoint it? I can redo the hardpoints, but the sur file may not match up. Also I can lighten it up or darken it, as well as add new logos on it if needed.
  • Here's the new mat file. Once you put it on the cmp you'll see the errors of the model I was talking about.
  • I'll get to them asap.
  • Sorry, I getting them done when I have free time, which isn't much but anyway. Here's a few more done, got a lot to go yet. Such tedious work RetextureStarlancerships1_zps807c44c8.png
  • Op_8er, sorry didn't forget about this, just I have been really busy with Christmas and all. If you need to release your mod do so, I'll send you the new mat files. when I get a chance.