Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Hi, i recently installed Crossfire mod. Cool stuff and such, great job devs, however i'd like to ask what were devs smoking when they decided to make enemy shield to constantly regenerated. Literally. They are not using shield batteries - the shield keeps regenerating and insane speed and that, combined with enemies, which are marked as rookies, doing maneuvers that are like wtf, makes simple missions in between story line last for insanelly long. Before you start commenting about how i should …
  • Yes. Funny. How about an answer now?
  • 1. Yes there are. However both hunting wrecks and trading goods can result in fights with the very same annoying enemies as during side missions.2. As i said i am playing story mode of vanilla freelancer, there are no weapons of such power to ignore constant shield regeneration.3. Shield regen does not make game harder - it makes it longer and boring (note: i do not mind enemies using shield batteries and nanobots, as long as those can run out and then i can kill them)4. You can PM me - as i sa…