Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• windows 10 fault tried all the above links.still no luck freelancer only worked after i replaced the freelancer .exe file with the updated version on here crossfire crashes on start up when launched . it downloads updates ,starts then closes.the only way i can get it to run ,is to reinstall the freelancer .exe file over the one in launch crossfire mod .this allows me to play the sp version but not multiplayer .
  • point taken but new PC(week old )so all download are 1 day old (so brand new )no previous freelancer or crossfire down loadsfreelancer worked with new exe file crossfire refuses to launch !will try again .
  • yes the file called DSAce.dll in Freelancer\EXE folder is there.just starting a full reinstall using the extended guide.let you know how i get on .
  • no no no it still cashes .followed the guide still not running.looks like its a hacked single player for me .ps. any body got a hovis beaten saved game i can have
  • it lives .OK , it crashed from the launcher a few times .then i tried the settings on the launcher . when you open the launcher click on the settings (bottom right)select shader options select no selectionclose the settings select the game option you want and it launches to the game yippee.
  • sweet fx fails to start crashes back to launcher .original freelancer it runs .i`m good anyway .