Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• (Quote from Mrriddler) You cannot enter the Inner Core via the Hypergate at Menton. As I1ian suggests, you are missing a clue for one of the Quests: (Hidden Content) Yes, you are correct that you will, eventually, receive a Quest to rescue GMG pilots. You must complete another Quest before that Quest will be offered to you. Yes, the first safe base in the Inner Core is in Weth. Yes it is a long journey! I believe that some repair depots have been added along the way, if you can find them (in th…
  • (Quote from Mrriddler) Yes! I do not think that Lost Paradise is a Quest, but it is certainly worthwhile to find. Planet Lost Paradise is the most unique planet in Crossfire, and there are some terrific weapons available there.
  • (Quote from Mrriddler) As I said, I found this particular series of hints to be troublesome. And several other people have gotten stuck on the same series of hints, as well. Unfortunately, it has been most of a year since I ran through that Quest. Maybe there are *two* hints in Omicron Gamma, or maybe that is just a random synapse firing... I am not certain which. But, wait... there was another hint back in the Altair Sector that mentioned something about a Rheinland expedition going astray... …
  • (Quote from [UR]GrandAndreasK) Yes, of course! Thank you, Andreas. I am surprised that problem is still going on... usually OP fixes that sort of thing very quickly. It must be a puzzler. Mrriddler, wrecks are currently not dropping items that they should drop, which includes clues! One of the bar rumors should suggest that you find a wreck. When you do, come back here and tell us (wrapped in Spoiler code) where you found it. Then we can tell you what the clue should be. OK?
  • (Quote from Mrriddler) Well, obviously, if you cheated to find the Dimensional Rift, then you missed the clues that should lead you there, right? Otherwise, you are doing fine. You have gotten past the sparse-clue spot. DK Gunboats are just the beginning... prepare yourself for even more fun in the Inner Core!