Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Hi all, When I came here on the first time, I had big troubles with mission 28 'ancient drones' - I did it so much times that I stopped the count. But finallyafter some head breaking; I finished this mission and the SP campaign. Surely I now awaiting for those 4 extra missions to enter in the heart of the Crossfire story. Well after finishing the campaign, that was a bit hard to find my way out to get back to my home , but there also I have been successful. So now I can repeat that this mod is …
  • Hi Martind, May be I''ll come, but I am not very found of MP, I tried that in some others mods, but in game was missing a real thing, the real balance between pirates, police army etc.. and most of the server rulers prefer not to matter cause they're afraid of getting less players, instead of having players who play their RP with conviction. Plus some important systems are sold to clans that might not be in way not renforce a clan among others, there also the rulers don't matter. Do you underst…
  • Hi all kind ppl, Yep I experimented some MP in the past and the opinion I gave was just based on them. I don't plain on Crossfire cause I never played MP on this one. But I'll try, if it's half as the SP, that might be delicious to play here. Thk for encouraging players like me Friendly yours, TC