Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Hidding things from datastorm ... excellent job OP, and as seems this utility is discontinued, well, hope there is a way to make it crash, that will hide all And ... I cant help but to notice the authors of that proggie ...
  • From the server rules: <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Cheating Cheating is defined as manipulating the game code to gain an unfair advantage over other players. This includes the use of map bugs and exploits. If you are caught cheating on our servers, or if cheats are detected on your computer, you will be banned on sight without warning. The Serverpolice reserves the right to scan your hard drive for installed cheats when you use our servers. If you do not agree to this then you should not attempt to connec…
  • (Quote) This asking diference... very weak. Well, at last, is about someone pissing you. (Quote)If 'that' is the use of datastorm, yep, I used it in beta testing. Not secret here, I looked what I had to look, and btw, allready congratulated in the forum OP for hiding key things as the new systems to that tool.Op said that is a bad thing that this proggie exist, and btw, was made by that infamous WolfPack. I agree, Why? Bcz inmature people would use it and spoil the game of others. The relation …