Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• After I saw the concepts arts of the new Federation ships, so I am sure they are talking about the ships :-D. I get it, it is 900 years in the future, but still, they look sooo wrong...well, like most of the ships in the show. Also I still cannot digest the Discovery era shuttles in Picard. Using a minimum 144 year old ship tech and design for no logical reason? C'mooon that is just lazy lazy production work. Also the USS Cherritos. How can you connect the saucer, nacelles and the engineering in…
  • They are not. It is shocking and such a waste of technology. They have wheels, an engine, seats and stuff, what more there is to want? Also there are jets flying around, but why? We should have just stayed at the Bleriot XI...it had wings, engine, a fuselage a pilot seat and other stuff, so why move forward, makes not sense.I can understand the Miranda and Excelsior classes...back then they had a smaller budged to they had to reuse the same two darn ships over and over again. But nowadays, when …
  • It is more like retiring old tech and replacing with new...Anyway, no matter what flaws Discovery has, today's end credits Roddenberry quote was beautiful.
  • That turbolift scene was awful. Like a cheap B-movie scene. There is no way Discovery can fit all that inside it. Every ST show before the Discovery had normal plausible turbolift shaft, but normal things are too boring I guess. Season 3 and the previous seasons too had a few nice dialogues and speeches, I shed a tear a few times and that quote at the end is beautiful, but the whole show is a messy stinking shit. The show is clearly not made by true fans. Maybe Season 4 will be good, but I do no…
  • I think there is no point defending all the bs scenes and things in Discovery. It is just bad writing plus random pew pew space battle effects to impress the young or new ST viewers.
  • That short animated battle has serious good old Star Trek-ish vibes.