Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

• Hi, I have a problem with starting the game. my operating system: Xp professionalgraphics related setting from mod activation: default I deactivated all the other mods in FMM 1.3, and did a fresh instal of freelancer, did a fresh install. i than instaled CF 1.9 and activated it in the FMM. The game starts and all the videos run perfect. But when it comes to the part where it says: Crossfire dark ages, and a corpse floating in the orange space picture. Than the game crashes, and throws me to the…
  • Hm... i don't think that is the problem, as i checked the delete all saved games. But i think i know what the problem is... (it is me not doing something) Will let you know in a minute...
  • Today I deactivated 1.9, Freshly instaled FL (and when uninstaling checked the "delete save games and users" (or sth like that)). I activated CF 1.9 and started the game. The Menu comes up. I click MP or SP. The Videos start. All 3 videos end. The loading screen "orange space with a floating corpse), and it kicks me out to the decktop. When i go to My documents/My games/ Freelancer There is no map with that name. There is only a file PrefOptions.ini Any Ideas?
  • Ok. I tryed all again and it still doesen't work. I don't think i install wrong. I am doing the same, as the instructions say. And i did the same the first time + I have a friend on the comunication, who assisted me at instaling the game (the same way as huors instructions say) So...:-first, i Deactivate the 1.9 mod.-I uninstall Freelancer-I delete 1,9 mod from FMM map Than I... :-Install freelancer-Install 1.9-Activate 1.9 When i start the game and wach the videos, The game stops at the "orang…
  • Idk if my download is corrupted. It is the same copy as a player who is able to play the game has. When the download was still avalible, i had problems with my computer freezing at 79 - 80% of the download (4 times) (my computer has a problem with freezing, if you leave it doing notihing or something less than a game) So the friend brought me the USB with the download. If you think the download is corrupted, I can try downloading again on my brothers computer, and again... transfering by USB...…
  • Fast Describtion of the problem: I install the game, and start it. When all the intro videos are over, and when the menu was suposed to appear (picture of orange space) it crashes me to the desktop. FOR BETTER DESCRIBED PROBLEM LOOK AT MY PREVIUS POSTS I use XP professional. I will now try to remove all CF / FL related files, and try to instal everything again. I might also try on lower on lower details, and less effects, if you think that could be the problem, and necesery. Should i also remov…
  • I can't find any saved games, as i think, i deleted tham all when uninstalling. If i am correct you guys told me to serch of them at My documents/Mygames/Freelancer/accts And delete the accts File or rename it. I didn't find accts file. I eventualy did find an Accts file in a freelancer map (other user on the PC, that was suposed to be delited). But that file was there when i was instaling 1.82 and i played 1.82 normaly. I deleted Accts at user2 anyway. There is still a map called Freelancer th…
  • It is kind of odd, as i only today noticed that there is still some stuff from user, that I tought was deleted... Anyway, i deleted that Accts file in User2 But there are still some stuff... in C:\Documents and Settings\Luka2\Local Settings\Application Data\Freelancer I have a document FLSpew.txt (looks like some kind of list) I now tryed to activate CF with lowest possible settings (including old grafic cards). It still doesen't work... and im kind of happy xD Where else should i be serching f…
  • Ok I will try CCleaner. While i do that, is there any more posibilityes why the game crashes on desktop, before menu appears? Perhaps to old DirectX? Or other dirvers missing or not updated?
  • Huor I tryed to acitvate the mod in LOWEST options possible (eaven the old graffic cards) It still doesent work. i don't think that was the problem, as all my hardware isn't that bad. And yes, i activate in FLMM, by clicking activate mod... I didn't copy anything manually.