Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• hmm, unfortunately, it may be me...yesterday I got a "Multiplayer Not available: [e5]" error. not knowing what this meant, I restarted my computer and everything worked fine. for about 10 minutes, then it started to crash. Now, a day later, it crashes every few seconds it seems. right now I am in Sol and trying to dock with Earth to get a PPC or two, and the first couple times I did this i docked and was on Earth for about a minute before it crashed. the most recent crash happened right when I w…
  • ahh, thanks. I was worried for a second there
  • AHHHHH! 2 crashes in as many seconds!
  • ahhh. so THAT's why my launcher was seemingly downloading hundreds of files each time... no matter. anyway, is it still crashing, or did my departure from the server (or some other stuff) cause it to come back online? trying to get from Sol back to New York with the server crashing every 10 seconds is not easy, let me tell you...
  • yep... we'll do our best. Im just glad to hear its not me. I'd be mortified and delete myself if it was lol. WE might as well keep going, and dock often though sometimes I respawn IN the docking port, a weird fix to get out of.