Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• I guess if there werent so many restrictions to clan members i would like to join any clan too, and it would of course be better to join several clans to see a wide spectrum of gameplay. But as this wont be realized at all, i will just stay freelancer and play like I want. And I dont have to be worried that i might get banned because of these silly restrictions. Nice Idea though ... but it wont happen at all.
  • (Quote from NucNuc) (Quote from Soul Eater) This e.g. is as far as i know not allowed, because when you are in a clan you cant have untagged chars?? thats one of those silly restictions, and futhermore the problem with the licences. When you loose your licence (which could happen in the past) then you could get autobanned from the sys as you are in a clan and dont have a licenece mounted. Maybe its just my personal optinion, but thats just too risky situation and i dont want to loose all my mon…
  • (Quote from Trinity_) Or you just stay freelancer and dont have any problems related to clans. And you still can play together with other people on the server without any restrictions. Want to be a trader? No problem, want to be a pirate? Well, then be it. What i like to say is: It would be cool to join several clans, and be able to have all the benefits.