Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• it is complicated but got lot's of potential.
  • How about Roccat? they always make qualety products for gamers. http://www.roccat.org/Products/Gaming-Mice/ROCCAT-Kone-/ Kone+ is for palmer's and Kova+ is for clawer's It dont got a million buttons but it have a good grip and soft buttons for easy clicking without much effort...i think the mouse clicks on the high end Logitech/microsoft mouses are a little too hard to click...so this may be a better option.......so have annyone tested it? HQ wiered mouse.... They have some kind of scanning sof…
  • Lol i have been using the Logitech M100 all this time it got crap qualety cos it got a problem with the wire... so i have to buy a new one every 3 months when it get broken......but hey it is confortable and got exelent claw....cos i have a big hand....my fingers hurts after long playing hours tho... And i dont like my sidevinderx8 it is too heavy and it is too sensetive....and lagy on rugged surface........
  • Bond: The mx518 and Kova+ looks exactly the same but kova is more high tech....
  • Just bought the mx518 and the Kone+ (new) to test them.....