Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Anyone else playing this atm? We are currently on version 1.03 which came shortly after the release back on the 16th of December. Most players are happy enough, but there are some alarming omissions from the release version. Claims of multiplayer activity with friends from the developer videos that David Braben talked about pre-release have fallen well short of the mark so far. In game chat is only between two players, no system, or group chat is available. There is no grouping atm as it's very…
  • A few points to think about, 1. Docking is actually insanely easy. Plenty of good tutorials on youtube regarding docking. 2. Docking computers are cheap, and available from most higher tech planets3. No Thargoids as yet, probably invading some other galaxy atm4. Nothing wrong with the Sidewinder either. Don't forget to get the best out of any ship in ED, they need upgrading. The way to make money in a Sidewinder is to catch wanted ships and blow them up. If you hang around a nav point, or go to…
  • I agree it was released too early, that said, regular updates are on the way. It seems this is the way a lot of gaming companies are going these days and Frontier are simply doing the same. Latest figures show around 300,000 sales, so while not everyone is online at the same time, still healthy figures for a game of this type. I'm seeing more and more people online now, and space is becoming dangerous, with plenty of pirates attacking traders in a number of systems, i was slaughtered brutally b…