Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• Glad to see that you got the AMD patch worked out: The Starport - A Freelancer Game Fansite :: AMD Card Users May SUFFER No More! (LowRes Texture Fix!) [Forum - Freelancer Discussion]Just realize that a lot of the stuff you're using for CrossFire is under GPLv3 and LGPL v2.1Meaning if you publicly distribute modifications to the files (which you are) then the source code for those modifications should be made available to the public.Also might want to update your Licensing and ReadMes to account…
  • I'm not sure you know what I've been referring to. I'm talking about the 'GPL.txt.txt' file located in the Freelancer\EXE folder.I haven't found any references to what items are under the GPL and I was wondering which items were under GPL rather than under 'All Rights Reserved'.The way the GPL works is that GPL'd material guarantees certain rights to all those who receive such material, including the right to request the modified source code (if any modifications were done) for the GPL'd softwa…