Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• I ...erhmm...cough,cough, ... have finished the story "just now", 2min agao, and .... "heroic"?, "worth being done" ? IMO there's only ONE word, worth to describe this storys end and how I felt "being part of it"\o/ E ! P ! I ! C \o/ Well, I confess that there are "strings" I would have liked to know a bit more about, i.e. the Ancients and this intriguing, shielded battleship, that still guards their home system, or the Coalitions rugged, selfmade hypergate, that they have a "role" in this stor…
  • @ GearheadI"just" compared, when all played in the same difficulty level, the same as 1.9 was Be assured, I will use the difficulties more to the right use for "training" at least. I referred to the type of enemies to face and their numbers.i.e. : when visiting the Canis Sector, "only" normal Nomad fighters, when you had to face already Interceptors and Bombers in Lost Paradise (ups, that 1.9 :D)i.e. : only 1 wave of 2 Warrior fighters to face when ... doing a specific search and obtain mission…
  • Yeah, but you wont believe ... and I will not tell ... how many deaths it costed me to get to this conclusion : that there is a mission you have NOT to fight to make it
  • will use difficulty slider on 2nd, 3rd, 4th, .........xxxth run