Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 33.

• First :I think everybody here will be , that CF 2.0 comes out.IMHO the "price" for it - loss of about 6 weeks progress - is, compared to what we get neglectible. As many of us have already often offered their help and willingness for "beta-testing" - here it is : The Chance For All Of Us To Make Something Great Even Better Personally, it will be my pleasure to do so. And remembering CF 1.8 and 1.82 - even if a bit different story then - should show, that this doesn't have to be a bad thing . Se…
  • will be interesting to find out about the "age" of some of my chars and accounts btw : what will happen if I try to play a char or an account (via FLAM i.e) that might not have been there ?
  • dunno if it's possible to log on with an account number not known by the server software as well as not given by the server software with a char that is also not known to the server.
  • (Quote from Martind Forlon) Then I would like to please you to enlight us, ... perhaps with a li' sticky thread right in this categozy (Crossfire General Discussions).
  • As far as I know - and had been said some month ago - and follows from the advice to store your Save Games just in another folder somewhere else... YES, YOU CAN ! (no political background on this message ment )
  • Download completed ...Hope to be back in ... tomorrow ??
  • (Quote from Martind Forlon)Oh, I was referring to the process of installation only . To my greatest joy ... it works already ! even with old gamesaves. However, smaller questions left : would you recommend adjusting the flconfigdatabase.txt to your recent graphic card ? other stuff ... will be put on proper place (bugtracker ) And as I foretold : just running it leaves one
  • (Quote from Bourdoulakas)What resolution do you use ? I have the same prob with WQHD (2560×1440, "natural" to my display).
  • THX MoorHuhn, one prpb solved Fonts now just beautifull. But it didn`t solved my speed 'n thruster-drain indicator prob. Tried to change the resolution : in "option menu" => no other option than my natural display resolution 2560 x 1440then tried to change it "manually" in PerfOptions.ini to 1920 x 1080DIDN'T WORK The game or launcher, dunno, set it back to natural resolution by itself. Other Thing : graphic option "Sweet FX" FANTASTIK (perhaps a bit dark)but only after I've set it manually in …
  • @ kermitas you describe it its the "fonts" problem. Solution from Morrhuhn, that worked wonders for me :go to FLMM mod folder, open there folder "FONTS", then folder "Files", there is "Crissfire_2.ttf" file right click, open with "windows-something-for-fonts-or-scrip-or(dunno in englisch)" and install it After that the writings will fir neatly in their places.
  • Still undock-lock just checked 12:12 server time, 12:14 server time as well
  • BTW, has anybody tried undocking with a BRAND NEW Char ona BRAND NEW ACCOUNT as well yet ?
  • Just tried myself - new char on new account - - undock-lock
  • But ... now ???Prob reappeared last night (sry timezone CET last night )
  • Somethingelse I registered :the ...game takes much longer to recognize all the servers and their pings.Prior to 2.0 the CF server popped up almost immediatly on first position. Now it takes time to be recognized - definitly not as the first - and even longer to show its ping. Perhaps not the server but, dunno, launcher ? or anythingelse of the client stuff ?(whatever is responsible for the connection to the server)
  • So your download seems ok then. Then the files are not istalled OR not used. Do you use old save games or are there any old savegames in the MyGames/Freelancer/Accts/Singleplayer folder ?If so -> remove. Have you tried other graphic options in the "settings" menu of the launcher ? (DON'T USE VANILLA option !!)For your GPU ENB standard should work fine, the others -> try. If that doesn't help -> reinstall again BUTreally, REALLY CLEAN EVERYTHING UP, also any FL tools, in registry check MANUALLY …
  • yeah, but seems to need a affirmation, many need, for reasons whatsoever the "nitty-bitty" parts of preparation and ...WAITING at the right moments of installation are often not well enough ... spiritualized.
  • (Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R) Might it be of help, if the players mentioned above or at least some of them might reinstal their client version ? If such a player - one by one - might be adressed by pm to reinstal, ... perhaps with a list of how he has done it, really step by step and click by click.After that you might be able to find by comparision to what you've logged earlier to identify such errors. Or at least narrow them down. Another suggestion : if we would known at what specific prob you're…
  • Before anything else, I feel obliged to thank a man of outstanding merits for CF 2.0 - beside OP. Not only in time of gratest need he created the launcher ANEW from scratch, also he managed in the last few days to iron out an awfull lot of minor as well as mayor unforeeable bugs on the server. HUOR, you are REALLY a SUPER Now for my topic In friendly cooperation with |LC|Judge the new tax/fine system was tested.I LIKE IT Taxing/fining from about 12 - 10 k away with command : smooth and easyThe …