Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

• (Quote from denne) U 're such a CUNNING Son Of a Bitch M 8
  • (Quote from denne) For "proper" preparation I wanna ask : every ship available in CF in each of these classe allowed ? ... or any restrictions (like "only" Train not Soulforge Train [YOHOO! lets have some Mammut group sex here !]) on every ship every kind of equipment available in CF allowed ? (think about Starflier or alike with lv 10 armor, shield upgrade, power generator just to name something)
  • @ The Original I'm quite sure, that if all of your chars "pool" their riches, you might be able to participate ("...poor player ..." ) But you're right in that the "main price" might only be in range for senior players with enough resources and ... the knowledge of "what" and "where", but for the last there is help on this forum available However, since the equipment requirements for GOOD STUFF for most of the classes are well in range for every brandnew red-shirt rookie, every single event of …
  • (Quote from denne) Thinking about .... This would mean :ONE Char going to use for each single event ANOTHER SHIP , right Or would you accept also someone who use different chars, whose frags you summarize then ?(like : Reg.APE.Shoe, Reg.APE.Shoe², Reg.APE.Shoe³, Reg.APE.Shoe.TRAIN, Reg.APE.Shoe.DN, etc. )
  • (Quote from SilverFox) I think that's what this series is all about ? - beside having fun. To see what, if and how it works - or not.Therefor I would welcome the addition of a "Gunboat" event in it. (Quote from denne) Same old questions as on every choice : hull strenght against agility. I would say : let everybody make HIS pick ! (Quote from Soul Eater) Respect for such generosity, ol' pirate.
  • (Quote from denne) THAT#s the one I'm rteally fond of
  • Experience from Starflier TDM :depends on number of participants = the more the better (as always ) , then 30 minutes can be enoughHowever, the kill-count will be reduced nevertheless, compared to VHF fights. But, I would be happy to go with 45 minutes
  • ... onthe other side : not much of them denne was faster
  • hmmm, how would you then classify BarracudaStilettoExocetVigilantAnubisBowinStinger regarding the TDM-series ?
  • ... then Stinger and Elder as well as Junis Defender - even tough listed in wiki under medium/heavy fighters - wouldn't be allowed for this TDM, since these are capable of class 10 guns ? (btw: ever tried firing class 10 guns on Junis Defender for longer than a sec even with power upgrade ? . )
  • ... question of balance, yeah, ... let's see what denne says
  • THX for this clarification (personally would haved gone with the lv 8 restriction as well. What's money ... ingame ) ... however, the idea of a more "restricted" set up for an event .... nice
  • awesome, I envy you all ...
  • THX ... gives me the time to prepare ... and take part at all
  • YEP ! Really Nice Event that unveiled some 'unknown beauties' regarding flyable ships NICE shots Wanderer, ... esp. the last 2 BOOOMS
  • YES there is - at least from my side. ... unfortunatly unplanned RL-events stepped in my way yesterday
  • np M8 always RL first