Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• last things first :NO CF 2.0 SP-campaign will not be released alone the mod comes as one package for all, otherwise this would mean creating a "special package "only for SP", more work to do for upcomming changes, necessary due to eventually still lasting bugs which couldn't be found (we're all humans, you know ) the launcher is essential, which is the main task of work left prior to release. Btw it's also needed for proper installation. Sry, that I as a "well known dedicated SP advocate" (that…
  • (Quote from pvgoran) (Quote from pvgoran) erhmm, than check the ship dealers of "official" station(ed)s there again (Quote from pvgoran) Be assured, you will find even cooler looking ships of all kind
  • (Quote from pvgoran)Well, then you will have to wait until AFTER mission 4, where you will be able to find some ships in "your price range" - already in New London (Quote from SilverFox) Ahh, SilverFox, you don't understand how "true" SP-campaignplayers minds work With "staying in level requirements", means he dosn't want doing the "exploring part" with a mission already pending.If you got your call - during campaign - you follow. Otherwise it would be like reading the same side of a book again…
  • Somehow I always got "rich enough" before that happende to me.
  • (Quote from pvgoran) Be assured, they will and you will damn yourself NOT having bought the most destructive weapons, the thickest of armor and highest level of any upgrade you came across