Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• A New Cop in town

To avoid further ... surprises as described in my last post here and to serve my taste of honesty I proudly declare : I take on roleplay : POLICE The folks around here knowing me already a wee bit longer (MAN really over 3 1/2 years since I registered ??) might understand, why I'm making a bit of a fuzz of this. (Still FEEL as a dedicated SinglePlayer, but due to YOU guys drawing me in here, not played SP for at least 3 month )Therefore I am atm in the process of reorganizing my bunch of chars,…
  • A New Cop in town

CHEERS M8s soul.eaterERhmm... I'm more a clan of own , then being a member elsewhere. Martind ForlonWee, .. that's exactly how this "law" stuff works (as my chars have learned it in Ankh-Morpok ) MichaelThis naming thing, ...already encountered :wacko: , so I know of and will do my very best.You would/will be surprised how similar things seem here and in Ankh-Morpok (later more on that)
  • A New Cop in town

Seems some things are firmly related to what we might call "intelligent life", that will NEVER cease : theft, finance- or tax-authorities (correctly called "pirates" in CF-universe ) and therefor also smuggling, assasination (bounty), bribery, politics whatever part of the multiverse you roam,whether you're human, alien, been born, breed or made of ...
  • A New Cop in town