Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• (Quote from Derheal) Yeah, THAT would be an improvement ! Not the stuff with the "useable" buttons, mentioned in the following post, but the cockpit-view itself.I mean, ... , perhaps the camera position or its angle of view could be changed. The cockpit models itself, esp the ones OP has created are GREAT, with buttons, "monitors", "hands on the rudders" and stuff. But you can't see most of it, since the "camera", your view seems, as if your nose is sitting just behind the cockpit glas, any fur…
  • PLEASE !! READ FIRST POST ON THIS PAGE Huor: have you read my post Nr. 294 on THIS thread ?I would really appreciate an answer.Any answer : if you say : "not possible" okay - if you say : "too much work 'n changes involved" also okay
  • Quite simple solution in SP, "explore" NY system, and look for a good trade. At least once in the game - at the beginning - you should try living as a trader You WILL find a trade that gives you in 3 - 5 runs or even less the required -what was it - 80 k ?? credits to continue. The rhino's good enough for that. Have Fun M8
  • It is closer, but ... until lvl 4 "unreachable". Strangly, the Custodian gate is STILL open in lvl 2 and 3.Even after several de-/reinstallation procedures .
  • I LOVE that NPCs not only use Bots 'n Bats, they also "steal" them from the battlefield as loot - if you're not fast enough to tractor them by yourself. It's one way how the NPCs became much more challanging and Crossfire isn't anymore the easy-peasy arcade-like shooter vanilla FL seems to me after getting familiar with CF. Ofc it takes some more time to fight them down. That said : Traen, Brutal Spawn have you ever tried "Big Daddys Mod" ? There a single mission takes not just 2 to 4 minutes -…