Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• I am opening this thread after Shock warned to close the one in the RP section. I think that warrants need to be discussed a little more because it's a new concept that's appeared now for the first time (at least I've seen it for the first time and I didn't see anything in the RP rules about it). I find it to be a very good idea but it still needs some polishing because otherwise it would unbalance the RPs. SA Arrow wrote in the RP thread: (Quote)1. it is your right to ask for whatever you want…
  • MODERATION NOTE (SA_ARROW): This post may contain dispute matter which could lead to unuseful flaming but also valid arguments regarding the topic : WARRANTS. Take whats good and leave what's bad. (Hidden Content)
  • @ Arrow... I make long posts because alot has been said in the meantime I have 1000 cops jumping at my neck. Alot of those arguments were replies to things that should not have been posted in the first place. You cannot expect to throw dirt at me and then that I would not defend myself! Op was not reffering only to me but to all that posted here.I did not put any "little phrases meant to attack people at the end". If somebody reads something and feels "guilty" about what he read, that 's his ow…
  • (Quote from SA_ARROW)Issuing a "warrant" for an entire clan can be problematic and can open the door to alot of abuse. Why not assume another path, one which if 50%+1 of the clans' characters have active warrants on them (not served) then they are declared "lawless" and KoSed for a long period of time , unless they make concessions (big concessions). Pirate clans may do this to establish their RP. It would greatly add to smuggler RP too, making it more "tactical". As I've said before, this conc…
  • Faaby With all do respect, please read what you posted another time. 1. About PX doing "pirate" RP...although I made another similar post with another SA accusation. If you don't read the RP rules please go ahead and read all posts from a thread. In the RP rules, Open RP -> Monopolies all of that is explained. No mixing RP, it's all in the rules. 2. Everybody is allowed to set bounties, cops and mercs included. Please read the rules you copy-pasted another time, more carefully. 3. The problem i…
  • Huor Thanx mate. Help is always welcomed in this snakepit. Michael If you can't understand English I suggest you spend some time improving your language skills. Anyone can post a bounty but only mercs can collect on the bounty. Mercs that post a bounty cannot collect the bounty that they themselves comissioned (in our contract we specified that only non-px entities can collect on it)...so what's the problem? With the licenses...I don't remember any px mounting more than one RP license (ie. cop,…
  • @ Arrow We can always talk things out the civilised way, mate. The important thing is that you are open to it an we are too, despite other interventions... 1. About the jurisdiction thing: - Space does not neccessarily need to be split even in 5...This jurisdiction thing, this warrant thing and police alliance stuff is meant to work as a whole so:RP can be greatly enhanced by: - boosting up police power (while assuring no abuse is made)- contributing to balancing the server by setting better co…