Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Can anyone please split the crossfire 1.8 mod and upload on n site like rapidshare, 4shared, or any sharing site. I am unable to download files as big as 1.3gig. Please if anyone can split it into 13-100mb files. I would really appreciate it. Thanx in advance.
  • More people would benefit if you are able to split the file in 100mb chunks, then more people would be able to download your great mod and then there will be more votes on moty for you. But its ok. I just thought of it because some people have limited time on the internet or very slow internet speeds to download such a big file. I guess i will just have to wait a few years to play cf1.8 like most other of your biggest fans. Thanx for letting me know that you cant split it. Maybe you can write th…
  • I downloaded the file with IDM but now the mod wont install. it gives me these errors. Error: problem activating 'Crossfire Mod 1.81 Client Edition'Error: SHCopyFile failed ('C:\Users\MCTDK\Desktop\Freelancer\DATA\characters\bodies\li_hatcher_body.dfm.flmmbak' to 'C:\Users\MCTDK\Desktop\Freelancer\DATA\characters\bodies\_li_hatcher_body.dfm')3574 files restored and 0 directories deletedError: problem activating 'Crossfire Mod 1.81 Client Edition'Error: SHCopyFile failed ('C:\Users\MCTDK\Desktop…