Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• I agree with Huor!Main reason are money and interests!Fortunately my cable provider has SCI-FI channel and AXN so i am able to follow most of these which OP mention, just to name it few...SGA, SGA,SGU, BSQ, Star Trek, Eureka, Wearhouse 13, also there are some nice Epic fantasy series...p.s.Did i mention anything about old seasons?
  • Must be some politics then...who knows maybe "they" don't want to make us ready for first or second or maybe third contact -j/k and my favorite is Star Treak serial, I grew up with this, also i would like to see UFO again, and Blake's 7, far more realistic in describing humanity and our bad sides is BSQ...
  • Ok i tried to run from this explanation, but it catch me behind the corner...Imo answer is relatively simple. We live in the new movement! How it will be called, should be a task for future generation to name it.One for sure, this is a period where humanity lack in creativity.Life tempo is that fast, that most of us have no time to create something which can be valuable for further generation, in one word humanity is in the constant fear like state.Where fear for "bare existence" take place, th…
  • (Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R) Exactly the answer at ur topic.