Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Cameron is nothing more than plagiarist, but he is really a good one!

Exactly the reason, because he is so powerful nobody want to sue him (or usually this will ended through cheap-low-costs deals), and he has millions cos he used other intellectual property by years.Of course he is not stupid, he choose authors from third world countries, or countries where the intellectual property is not guarded so good.However i must admit that he is a great director, producer, screenwriter, editor and inventor..and plagiarist all this in one person? ps Just Google at i-net, …

I read it of course, but u try to sound like u read thousands of books and watched as same number of movies, which is not the case.Now, please go and read at least one of those books, and after that say something constructive! And no, he's just a smart, crafty and arrogant enough, the one of many reasons why u like him! psAre u in love with J. Cameron? If so i give up j/k EDIT:And of course that i enjoy in "his" movies, and i like to watch movies a lot!

I read it too, but even more similarity u can find in Tihana from Ergo -Serbian writer Prerdrag Urosevic and has been published in 6000 copies under the famous publisher "Prosveta" in famous edition Blue Bird 1984 (lol same year, just coincidence? and Predrag Urosevic copy from James Cameron? lol )