Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• (Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R)Shields are removed?Again? I ask u cos i bought my brand new Kusari D. last Thursday
  • (Quote from I1ian)*Bond slaps Crysis ass in pedagogical manner* Sure i can wait, but update was done and announced!And i reported here cos may be that something happened without OP's knowledge!
  • (Quote from I1ian)*Bond has put Crysis in the home for juvenile due to his imprudent reactions * Crysis...Can u pls read again what i wrote? thx
  • (Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R)I'm glad to hear this, so u want to say that removing of shields are just temporary thing, the server will bring it back to us?
  • (Quote from LoneAngel)Dear Lone Angel i read every topic here, and i was the 1st (as i know) who bought the Kusari D. after all this probs with a shields, actually PX Zapp and me had a short discuss that night about Capital ships issues, and i give it a try again.After that i bought my NEW Kusari D with fully functional shield, few minutes later, i sent a feedback to ZApp, and after that small flood of PX's Cap Ships start to happen at server Next morning i read the same "NEWS" in a Daywalker's…