Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• Very nice, i like it...but this can affect ping values at CF server...or can not?
  • thx for reply guys, btw my ping is higher these days but loses and fluct are at 0 all the time, which is great (lol this can be by my local provider)Once again i like TS and yes, big thank YOU to ppl who make all this possible!
  • Stay connected, i am but nobody there, i will try later... I,m looking forward to hear ur ugly voices
  • (Quote from Michael)This was a joke about ugly voices, but thank you... anyway there is a room for both if u r wise enough
  • (Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R)yes in theory cos nothing happens when u click on it, pls tell us where we can download this TS plugin manually?
  • (Quote from SA_ARROW)That's the reason why i ask about plugin.I receive same msg every time i connect at TS:"the server version is outdated" and just wonder why? (I'm reading news daily)I thought maybe this can be a reason why quickly connection from the portal not working! Also, i want to let u know that my TS 3 working without issues, only that there would be no confusion, and why I asked psAgain thx for TS function
  • Thanks Arrow and yes that's the reason while i received this msg! Shouldn't, but can be.That is the reason why i ask! Greets Mell
  • (Quote from SA_ARROW)Toast m8, morituri te salutant! ArrowThx u both