Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• I didn't try yet (known reasons), but i think that some people seem to forget that this is MOD-"only" and who like pink?^^
  • Rafaelo, do you remember? my chars[SFP]Mellon many variations..[SFP]Bond many variations...[SFP]Police...many variation... Yes you right.It was in 1.7.But now You CAN NOT use F1 in CF 1.8 while in space, for Reason.That's it. psthis is not a good way of asking questions, i do not want to tell you more...
  • last night after midnight server didn't crash nor 1 time, i was there until 3am (about 3 hours without crash/restart) 10 or 11 player all around^^
  • problem is cos Pippe thinking in honest way, without any back-hidden plans, also i agree with Myric and OP cos point of MP is in relations between players.And as i said TOO many times until now, pride is a main reason, "ohhh how to ask noob for help(i must to explain everything)" or "OHHHH how to ask bloody pirates for help we are enemies and they tax me"or "ohhh how to ask greedy merc for help he kill me last time for bounty"or "Ohhh how to ask stupid cop for help(i will lose to much time in ex…
  • Of course that you can not see usefulness. If and when people would see, then shall not be any restriction in this world^^
  • nice spoken [thumb]