Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• Announcement

After some time... In first place my apologize to all in this community. I was to straight and i hurt many of you, my accusations was, too generally addressed. Every time when i peep here i feel the same need, to explain my self and to share my thoughts, my energy and my ideas with this community. Somehow i feel like i know you all, from real life.At the same time my disappointment in some ppl. strike my conscience so hard and at this moment, simple, i must say something about. My idea was to h…
  • Announcement

lol at Rogue dude, btw you was within few pll who react, but nm, you don't need any "enlightening" about this issue, believe me. psi always think that only my nation have short memory in whole world _______________________ Diablom8 how about to shut ur mouth if you don't know what to said thx^^...
  • Announcement

(Quote) Well Huor you disappoint me because i believe in ur human value to much, and i was provoke to react and what happen after that...i stay alone like a shit on abandon island, with bitterness in my mouth. So listen to me if you want, i was wrong because i believe in some old, maybe forgotten values too much, and i allow to my emotion to over come me...so what Like i can see, same thing happen to you...so...how about to stop this bull shit and act like man...I suggest one thing, try to bury…
  • Announcement

to be more clear: very first thing is lol 1) are you sure about understanding my words...do i need to cite myself? 2) read part about your role 3) Huor do many great things for this community and for my clan too(he must have hart of police officer dude, inside), after all for me in game as well, but this is not reason for closed eyes. 4) what are you talking about m8 what changes, i have one simple motto respect me and will respect you double...(because i am always first who give sincerity to p…
  • Announcement

1) Yes 2) No doubt about this OP, hat off for ur job here like admin and mod virtue, misunderstood me (about ur comments was a word) but this is so obvious ppl wait for ur reaction and then comment, really hypnotized.Try to not abuse this fact...devil work in action 3) Believe me i am very sad about ours temptation, but this are hard facts...btw analyze my self=almost daily routine. 4) Yes you have right i violated my motto because i forgive and forget in 95% cases, sry this issue was in 5%...h…
  • Announcement

enjoy in movie ;)...but without coke... popcorn majesty