Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• Excursion to Hyperspace We're planning a little excursion trip to Hyperspace on Sunday, september 13th, for the purpose of exploration of those dangerous Dom'Kavash systems, and getting us some prized loot from Hyperspace. Clan or RP alignment is irrelevant, all those who wish to participate are welcome. The SFP clan has kindly agreed to allow Gorlowka Carrier in Sovetskaya system to be used as a staging point for our little endeavor. The system will be open for visit for those who participate,…
  • @ Marauder: Sorry, I forgot about the LP's monopoly on Kusari Destroyers, it won't happen again. @ I am D: This seems like a good idea, 750 batt/bot load seems like a handy thing to have. Did anyone fly this thing, can the Repair Ship be maneuvered enough to have a chance of avoiding DK cruise distruptor? (Repair Ship is purchasable at Planet Vernon in Vespus system.)
  • Since the server has been offline for a few days, the excursion will not take place on 6th because the gate probably won't be open then. Ancalagon said he'll take a look and notify us on the first available date for the trip.
  • Ok, update - we go on the Sunday, September 13th. All other details remain the same. (Quote) Of course, but then I'd get into Hyper, kill everything there, and then DKs would run in terror when they see me and I'd be überawesome, so it wouldn't be fair to the other players...
  • (Quote)It's because I have a Starflier equipped with four Radical Awesome Cannons and an OMG torpedo launcher. They wouldn't know what hit them.
  • Just a reminder, the big day is tomorrow, so I hope to see you there.
  • Yes, the excursion was a success, most got there, some even made it back with the DKAs, hehe. I have some screenies, I'll post them a bit later. We also learned what to expect and how to handle tactics next time, so it was productive all round.