Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• I play Singleplayer too.But i have a big question! How/where can i reduce or 0 the regeneration of enemies? My Singleplayer is nearly unbeatable because the pirates regenerate their shield and hp about 10 to 15 times (full). So i need about 5min for each simple pirate! That can't be what you wanted? 'Difficulty_Scale' does not change anything and 0.0 means godmode. And that sucks I really love this mod, but i can't play along this way. Please answer!! Best greetings
  • Then i'll have to wait for cf1.8. The tip to trade and get faster ships is a good one ^^.But I am just at the beginning. That means i have the third hunter which is really good for now. I have 3 Lvl3 and two Lvl4 weapons and a turret. My enimies are meant to be 'Dangerclass 1' or '2'. I think you know the problem is that i need 5-8min for a lvl 2 pirate. Waiting for the Battleships doh [8] Thanks for you help!I'll look when 1.8 is going to be released.. [2]
  • Would be better if normal pirates and equal would not have or be able to use nanobots and shield reg. Make another option: "Non-Story Enemies can use repairs Yes [] No [X]". Regenerationrate like Players is a good thing.
  • Now i just lost against a named target ('arrest ..') because his regenerationrate was - - full. 2 seconds to full shield. When his shield gets down my weapon energy is empty and his shield 'respawns' as full. He is supported by ~6 pirates.No fun left if you cannot even beat the side-money-missions. It is necessary that the regeneration and nano/shieldrepair usage is deactivated for enemies in SP!
  • I understand that you Swat wants to make the Universe more realistic by making good enemies. My suggestion: Make a file in which players can edit the strength of pirates for Singleplayer. Best would be an option "Freelancer normal Strength - FnS". As written before it is not only that they use repair/recharge kids. They also respawn their shield too fast and full!My (players) shield does not respawn full. But even if it would, it would still take too much time to kill one of them. I beat the St…
  • I07ll try this later today. If it works you recovered my fun on freelancer