Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

• Prolouge John Largo watched the morning mist float through the towers of the massive Hargos city. It was only 5 am and the sun just came up sending the sky into blazing colors. Even at this early time small ships and transports flew beteen the buildings. Last night he was watching the news as negotiations between planets Gargos and Yamara broke down. It was only a matter of time till the missles started falling from the sky onto the city he loved. So he walked down to his personal shuttle and w…
  • In the space above the planet of Yamara no one was safe. Hundeds of fighters swooped down on the large station above the planet. The Gargosian piolet Zorak flew his "staph" fighter out of the hanger. Over the com he heard his flight leader "Zorak you and Harra take out the defence platform near the shipyard." He and his friend Harra courused "aye." Before he came into his run he took aim on a refuge barge heading away from the planet to the jump point. He heard the despreat pleas from them but …
  • Chapta 1 It had been 2 years since that dreadfull day over ten thousend died in the first hour. But the thing that saved the planet was the experimental planetary shield. It kept the gargosian forces from landing on the planet or bombing it.from bombing it from above. John Largo now fresh out of the acadamy walked towards the hanger housing his bomber. when he arrived in it it was crowed by techs running to and frow doing what ever they needed to do. "make sure my ship is set for the mission jo…
  • yes of course i am planing to publish a book sometime but no too soon and i will need a editor hehehehehehehehe more about the alien later
  • ok i give u permission to edit my stories if u can just use the edit button
  • deliverence u get to continue my saga please enjoy it and make me proud
  • hey where is that story??? hehehee i havent lost my wit
  • who wants to continue my story? i am taking offers and will pick from the avalibal people
  • op how bout u do it? i read the stuff u put on and ur good. the reason i dont want to write it is i am writing one i want to publish all i will say is a computer with weapon specs falling into the hands of the germans in ww2
  • what ur book about op?
  • cool when u finish it post it on here dont worry i will not steal it:)