Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• I'm not a cop. Why was i killed without warning? I am a researcher. I am an explorer. I help to defend humanity from hostile alien forces. I have allies that are cops. But i assure you...i am not a cop. if i find out that my assumption of SA's status was wrong, then i shall have to tender my resignation. I have NEVER been a cop.
  • Your reason for killing on sight was that we were cops. That is not true. If you were stopping me for smuggling...stop me. Don't kill me on sight. Poor form old chap.
  • No need to be so condescending old chap. Now that i know how you play, i'll be sure to remember it. No harm no foul. Look me up for some duels some time. I don't care about my frag count like some people i know, so i'll duel people that i know are far better than i am. Feel free to teach me a few lessons. I'd be honored. -Z -Edit...when the server is back up anyway...lol
  • Nice. I love new hampshire. being 20 minutes from the ocean and 40 minutes from the mountains has always been a treat. I'm familiar with newcastle and goat island. my dad used to take us to all of the historical forts in the area as kids...quite a learning experience.
  • you nailed it Gunny. I'm pretty sure i've got my hometown entered in the map somewhere around here. It's a great area...even if the city of rochester itself leaves a bit to be desired... grass is always greener, c'est la vie.
  • ocean...sea...it doesn't matter... either way we can have a beach party!!