Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• i wont tell you where it is but your need the CFPD's written consent to buy one.... Contact [CFPD]Gunny or [CFPD]Michael to obtain the permission to buy => otherwise you'll be considered to have stolen one of their own ships
  • you should have a little respect for veteran clans man... it's true CFPD has lost it's former glory but they deserve the respect to still be there and respected... Gunny, no matter how many ppl hate him, is one of the Greats of CF. Michael did a very good job assuming interim while Gunny went to war to the service of his country : Mike has established the foundations of the current Police Alliance and the rather stable unity of the Police clans, he made SA thriving by training us and giving us …
  • it's shockforce btw, Gunny... I think both are calming down (and understanding better each other). A duel offer from Gunny has been made, let's end it that way i say ! The Redemption topic veered totally off-topic and i will close this thread now... [threadclosed]Be at peace or at war but in-game ![/threadclosed]