Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• i admit i stopped reading replies in DW's first paragraph against Gunny... Here is my reply to StephanoV directly... This warrant will go like it is for now (unless PX gives me 50M right away ^^). I agree we should not put a whole clan on warrant for future reference but in this offense there were no screenshots taken and the 2 or 3 PX names couldnt be retraced but we know they were PX and many eye withness can testify. Hence, targetting the clan as a whole because anyway, last time i checked, …
  • (Quote from StephanoV) You seem to be misleaded StephanoV : 1 - SA doesnt want a war so does PX (DW's words when we settled the Blueprints business). This warrant/attack in Omega-3 is a single case, not a war, and should be treated just like a car speeding fine : you pay the fine or you get arrested and sent to jail. 2 - Glad you made peace ! Us too ! Now the ceasefire was to last for 24 hours (DW's words again) to allow the tensions to drop and let SAC and PXKC discuss a settlement, which was …
  • Really m8 we don't ask for war.... Its nothing forced on you. You said you respected our move to ask a fine/post warrant but didnt agree with it, well, why not just hold for one more day and this case will be forever closed (warrant served or not). I will add this to my rule proposal... if a warrant is not served, another warrant for the same issue cannot be posted. About cracks and irony (inteded for EVERYONE HERE) : Just drop'em ! its unavoidable, ppl will stop taking them as jokes and will r…
  • Ok to sum up a bit to faaby and seqan : StephanoV and I only wish to establish clear boundaries to where "calling for a police ally" will not be over treated and limited in its repercussions... The warrant limits kills, time and persons allowed to kill to prevent any abuse. It is indeed nothing new and is the same thing as calling for Mike to come help defend Omega-3 when a pirate attacks but you gotta admit its way more well presented and mostly there for more cops to see and respond. Stephano…