Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• G'day All, I have this problem too...I have played the original part of this game from end to end more times than I can count trying different ships and exploring here, there and everywhere but this is the first time I have ever had this issue...had to re-install my PC since my last play through but I only have basic freelancer, crossfire 1.9 and widescreen enabled and that's all but can't complete mission 9...I've gone back to saves before mission 9 as well as the saves from early in mission 9…
  • @Forlon Here are the last half a dozen saves from my current game...will try what you suggested with the restart.fl file. The saves do date back six months or so as I said to Gearhead a few days ago...got distracted by other games for a while lol...am fairly certain the are all Crossfire 1.9 saves...I don't think I have been to Tohoku before the mission there but I could be wrong...did do some exploring... @Gearhead Yeah I tried to get to the Hokkaido J/H but the mission failed before I got tha…
  • <p>@Forlon: Sorry to be a pest Forlon but did you have any luck with the save games??&nbsp; Thanks Forlon :)</p>