Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Hey guys havent been round in a wile couse iv been busy with colage and stuff. First happy newyear to ye all. Op im so hookd man i hope that i will have a chance to play on the sever. The mod looks grate amn keep up the good work. I hope to see ye in sapce soon. Ps as alway exquse my spellings.pps The highest fourm of bravey is the one of self controle. It looks great m8 i think iv diede and gone to star lancer heven.
  • Hi guys just popd in to say hi and c how every one was doing . I love the screen shots by the way and i hope the mod would be out soon id like to play if that was ok. As i am no longer a meber of the rht fourmley know as the rhineland navy clan. Put a lot of work in the the clan wityh websites and mods and fourms and so on. But no one sems to be around any more. I put 4 years of my life in to that as i wa suninployed for a good wile but as of yestherday i retieard from the Clan so im lookin g f…
  • Looks grate, hope i get the chance to play it. Any how its been awile! Hows every one doing