Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Well, I just wanted to know, in Crossfire it seems like there's a lot of the color pink... trade lanes, gateways, starting the cruise engine, a big deal of weapons etc...Now this is a color that really stands out in the game, especially for me because in the game Oblivion, when you don't install a mod properly, items/things are usually pink, so I get a feeling like the mod is incomplete or something... So is it a bug, or is that pink supposed to be everywhere?
  • Aha, magneta then... Well, ok then, I'd be happier if there was less of it, but I'll get used to it I guess...
  • Yeah, thanks for the welcome Oblivion is great, I installed literally tons of mods after I got bored with the vanilla game (same thing I did with Freelancer and Crossfire), so I always get back to playing it. You might try some patches, and definitely mods for Oblivion, there are many great ones, especially on tesnexus.com Btw. as for Crossfire I'd like to point out a thing that's even more annoying to me, and that's the fact that some NPC ships (such as rogue ships at the beggining) have the a…
  • (Quote) Yeah, will do, because with the starter liberty ships it's way to hard... Anyway, I might start playing multiplayer now, because it seems to be more fun, especially with such a helpful community as this one is