Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• ----=+=---- ----=+=---- ----=+=---- ----=+=----Note: This turned into a big post, so I made a summary for quicker reading near the bottom of my post.----=+=---- ----=+=---- ----=+=---- ----=+=---- I will just for now say I think this is BS, since I do not believe he has done anything at all too deserve it. Now if he somehow got everyone too get rid off their nuclear arsenals then I would be impressed. If anyone can have an opinion then mine stands too.. I think he is tricking everyone (along wi…
  • hehe Yes I was thinking same Burro.. Drakon yes they are interesting topics. As for why the NAU would be bad, (could be being more accurate since plans do get altered) In the previous plans involving the Bush Jr Admin Era, the USA was going too be transformed into a transportation hub web network of railways and roads. This would also happen too a slightly lower degree too Mexico and Canada. However the USA and Canada would've been paying the a vast majority of all of the new infrastructure and…
  • I highly recommend watching the documentary film below, which holds a lot of info too research from and also some nice interviews, relevant videos, and information about Obama's Admin as well as the global elite and also works on dismissing the false left/right paradigm. The Obama Deception High Quality Full Film on YouTube OP-R8R: I agree that it could put more pressure on him too actually accomplish things. burro: I also agree that we need energy independence. However I am unsure on when we w…
  • @ Drakon, Your lost m8, I would try too change your mind, but I think you're where you will be for quite a while. So I move on save myself some time for other things.. like re-installing CF and smoking a cig, while I try too figure out why you are the way you are, so I can prevent people from becoming that. Police State = BAD Warrant-less wire taps and searches (including entry of houses etc) = bad (it is used on lower crimes as well) Federal Reserve = BAD Pres. Obama = BAD MAN! ~FIN~
  • None one right now do I know of whom in my view would deserve it yet. You should try too not dismiss things so quickly and btw the video is mainly for a starting point Drakon. So, it is an introduction into things for one too research on their own. I watch, listen too, read, etc things very often which in the first moments I find distasteful or are seemingly biased or against my views. When I do, I am observing it all and pulling it in, getting all parts together before I try too build the bigg…
  • nice post Arvedui.. Drakon, what do you mean about the 2nd Amendment and his position on it? Also what state do you live in? Anyone here ever watch the Davos conference videos? I think someone from there could be the next one.
  • OT somewhat Arvedui. It will be for another time Drakon, but your understanding is illogical, because why would they give that too the military when it can be "civilians"... you see there is a reason for 2nd Amendment, protection against future tyrants as well as local protection against foreign military. Like I said though, for another thread.. or personal conversation. I agree SWAT-OP-R8R and Arvedui, hot air is right as well as the magicians illusion powers! BTW Did anyone notice how Obama s…
  • lol @ Mara and OP-R8R.. I better edit my post before I start getting shape-shifting wizards coming here! I disagree about how things work and I agree on how a lot of people are.. although I go back towards pointing out social engineering. I still think that the majority have their brains directed. I would like it if I meet up with how Lucy described a good person essentially, however I don't much like my kin. Disgusting, lame, lazy, blah blah.. I suppose we are supposed too love beyond such thi…