Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• And that "X" saying would be me . I like your post, Straw. If I would have said something like that, I'd probably get my ass banned or something. I installed Discovery 4.85 yesterday. I have no fear in telling its name, since I bet everyone knows it. If they don't, please edit my post . So... as I said, I installed it. It's better than CF, and this is because it's more exciting. CF is nice, more advanced than Discovery, but it's not exciting enough! First of all, we don't need all those announc…
  • Alright, alright, OP. I know Discovery is a small mod (less than 100 MB for their MASTERPIECE - aka 4.85? rofl), but anyway... since Cf 1.7 is almost empty... As soon as CF1.8 is out, the hell with Discovery! 3 GB mod?! Then you really got some work to do... Discovery team (which, as they say, is very competent and has many people involved - yea, right) worked for half a year or so to come up with a 100 MB mod... But anyway, OP, please stop telling us to be patient. We have been!!! I know the c…