Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• The singularity bomb is a mini blackhole... In fact, the singularity is the "hot spot" of a black hole, the place where everything which falls in is being... teleported, to nowhere! This weapon would be the greatest improvement for weapons, but, as others said... it could be used in evil purposes . Who can stop someone from using it during a PvP... It should be able to destroy PLANETS rather than stations. Even asteroids, nebulas, even suns... Like a real black hole . Theoretically, it should b…
  • From what I've seen on scientific TV channels (I assume you all know them ), a black hole is a gravitation field. In fact, there is one tiny little dot in the middle of what we call "the black hole" which is the singilarity itself, and, if matter reaches that point, it is being... TELEPORTED TO NOWHERE, as I said before. That means, it dissapears, just like that ! There's no exiting point of the black hole... Or even if it is, as you said, there will be only one tiny molecule representing what …
  • Whatever a black hole is, no one can say for sure. I saw on TV that the closest black hole is in Andromeda or Pegasus, not in Milky Way. Anyway... let's hope it doesn't get too close to our solar system . Jack's explanation was the best... kinda. I've heard this idea of growth black holes, but I never beleived it. Even if it does grow, the singularity itself cannot grow, it's like you say a pixel is growing =)) . Only the evenhorizon grows (or space-time continuum if I'm not wrong). And, if the…
  • Jack is right, actually. We don't need that kind of bomb so hard. Anyway, it's a good idea, but, it's TOO good. Just TOO BIG ! So expensive... + the effects... 1 week system unavability?!
  • (Quote) My bad here... I bet it's about what happened between me and Hägar on the DC forum...