Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 25.

• OP and others, I know it's my fault for what OP did (stoped to work on CF) - most of it. And I must say that I'm really sorry . I just made more enemies, got kicked from DC and etc. etc... OP, I can't help you to complete the mod (yeha, I know you don't want any feedback on this), BUT, I could give you some ideas... But I don't think it's the proper time to do this, now when you just want to finish it. Though, if you want to see my ideas, I'll tell you on PM... You should make a "call to duty" …
  • The people from Discovery mod (4.84) are still there ! The server is full everytime ! I barely can get a slot ! That's why I left it away... The 4.85 release date has been announced but the 4.84 server is still full ! That's what I want on CF ! PEOPLE, COME BACK !
  • Jack, if you are talking about my idea to give OP some ideas... Well, it has nothing to do with what YOU said...
  • Look what this topic becamed... Nice . Let's stay on-topic... The main idea is : let's help OP finish his work on CF 1.8 .
  • Hmmm, it looks like OP enjoys this off-topic . BTW of signatures, yours are HUGE, guys !
  • OP, please keep us up to date with development process .
  • 11 GTM... That means 13 GTM+2 for me. Heh, the school started already by that hour. Anyway I can't help you with doing CF .
  • Monday 23:00... If the PC is on after 22:00:00, my dad will throw it on the window... Anyway, I hope your "congress" is gonna go good .
  • Maybe you can send the log from what you've talked on IRC to me too ... I'm just curious. If it's classified, OK...
  • Yeah... As I expected...
  • I can't play so often anymore... Very much to learn. For example, I have 4 consecutive tests this week + ECDL or CISCO or how the hell it's named... I barely make myself some time to finish the PowerPoint/Word projects for school and programming for informatics class . But, I still want the log of what you've talked on mIRC that day... Like you sent it on some members' e-mail, you can send it to me as well... I won't give it to National Television, I promice .
  • Question ( ) : what's that X-3043 Timeshift quest? A job that you take and when you launch to space you're in that time when that Nomads vs. X-3043 war started and the main planet was destroyed?! By the way, the graviometric core (which is the center of the exploded planet) is too close to Planet Crossfire . If you re-combine all those asteroids around the graviometric core, the planet will be too close to PCF, and, as result, the gravitation field around a planet will combine with the other's,…
  • Yeah, I bet DK have found a way to control the gravitation ! Remember : OP is their father . DKs are not real ! Calm down ! They're not gonna invade Earth, don't have an cerebral vascular accident yet =]] . In fact, trade lanes and anything else in solar systems in FL does NOT orbit the Sun , but you can immagine that they do, but your NAV map remains the same =)) . They would, only in reality, and only the planets will orbit around the Sun, and maybe the asteroid field around Jupiter... OP, do…
  • "OP is the father of the DK"... I know the Dom'Kavash are mentioned in original FL SP, but they are not NPC ! You don't fight them... --> OP MADE them .
  • Mates, seriously now... We're approaching the end of February and we still got no sign from OP. "Soon, soon, soon, SOON, SOON ! VERY SOON ! WAIT ! BE PATIENT !" . This starts to look like an issue when we bring our car to the service, they order the needed parts, and, once they have them, the car is still not done even after a few weeks (real situation) =)) .
  • I am patient . I have other games to play too... Crysis for example . Discovery is overplayed lol. They have 65 players most of the time .I saw we had ~30 players on CF1.7 a few weeks ago, and I had to retarget every 5 seconds in order to make my missiles/CDs to home into the "enemy" during pvp =)) .
  • So, OP, from what I understand, there are not many things left to be done in CF1.8. Am I right? I also am going to order a new HDD, in fact, one more. I have one of 180 GB now but I need more space, + a few more partitions especially one for Seven .
  • Uhm, about that chart... Is that "things to be done" or "finished things"?! =)) `coz in a line where I see 98%, the blue line is like it's 2% =)) . System updates 98%, and the chart looks like 2%... Or its allignement is bad? So, according to this chart, CF 1.8 will be done in...? Less than a year I suppose .
  • Dickhead ain't what you think rofl. I never saw someone with his head in that shape lmfao. It's more like a... uhm there are many words like idiot, you know ;)) . Stupid, lame, idiot, asshole, dickhead, moron, but they all have the same sense... well... almost . Nevermind, we're not a dictionary ffs =)) . STFU! CF 1.8 will be finished in less than 10 years, that's for sure! [...] Uhm, OP, please confirm this =)) .
  • Very nice :D:D:D . I can't wait to see CF 1.8 out .