Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• lol riten consern OMG. it's like cfpd is important clan, or anyone care abaut wat "they" think(sory i cant say they to one man clan)
  • i dont respect a clan ho have LOST its glory but still ACT like that never hapen.if it is in "ther" home system let him try to protect the ship.gunny is one of the last police ho actualy do police stuffi try to show rescpect but then i saw his real face, arogant full ofhimself, like a spoil kid.i dont respect ppl like that
  • i will not keep it to myself i have the freedom to say wat ever i wona say (if it dose not brake the rulz of the forum)and i am polite to ppl ho deserve it.
  • maruder everyone abandens clans wtf have to do with anyting huh ?stephanov i give everyone a chanse to be nice to me, the first one mont i playonly with : ) and say hi to everyone."hi frend how you doing"'how are you" the ancers form arogant ppl like guny were" "or " "he especialy was hostle to me wen i apologise for buying redemption and not pay tax (i that cfpd was dead)he was qicly to asult me, chaise me, be "PAY OR DIE" and the funny part is that he did not CHAISE ANYONE ELSE HO HAVE ELIGAL…
  • ha max is trying to be cleverhere is a list of ppl tgat i =resprct and like to playreapertwcfiredragonservalantrawiscrysisoliasfudlashanseqanabras devilcrojustiseryderhookopall smg and fallen mombersmaverickslavimirs and his frendvictorand meny others so if i choose not to respect arogant ppl, and i choose to tell them that in the face infront of everybody i have the right to do ithow old is you clan dose not mater, or if it is a veteran or noob clan. that shit i dont consider wen you fly agens…
  • no we still talk abaut the redemptionand all conected to it, its clan its members.
  • good posti can only sry that i dont know eng speling good enuf to respond properly. i will give my bestfirst of all i did not live mn the clan dont exsist anymore, shadow is difrend metar.i remeber you from 1.7 and hade only but respect to you back then, cfpd WAS a good clan meny ppl online doing stuf. but that is in the past. now you dont do anytinglet me tell you wat i think to all ppl in the server-it dose not mater wat you DID but wat you do and gona do.wen i tell you that i buy the redempt…
  • in rl you can be ho ever you wona be i dont care abaut that.but wen you get in your ship and fly with me/agenst me you are eqwal to me (i dont include GR and op they are not eqwal to me : ) cuz they have extra rights)god created us all eqwals in rland here we players OBAY the same rulz WICH MAKE US ALL EQWALS
  • ty fabby that is wat i am trying to dobut it is imposible to do wen some one is thinking he is more the you.we are all eqwals