Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• I'm having this same issue. After a fresh install I can only get the game to run one. after I exit and try to play again it will not launch the game, SP or MP.
  • Nothing in the task bar, nothing in task manager either. I've reinstalled over ten times now using downloads from a couple different sources. I've even gone as far as to wipe my pc and try it with a fresh copy of XP and it does the same thing. [3] Like I said, I can get the mod to run once, then the next time I go to play is when it has the problem.
  • Found a possible problem. My launcher says v1.54 the install guide says it should be 1.56. I'm re downloading the mod from Swat-Portal, but it looks like the same file so I don't know if it will help. Als I'm having a hard time finding official install instructions for the patch 1.7a. I've been running the EXE last, just before I run the game. Let me know if that is how it's done. [EDIT] That didn't work. I've done everything I could think of and everything you guys have posted and still not wo…
  • Freelancer works fine with other mods I have. I can even dissable crossfire and enable other mods (without fresh install). I've let the updater do its thing and I still get the problem. It dosen't matter if I play SP or MP, it does not matter if I just load the game to the main menu or start and play a game, nor does it matter holong I play. Once I exit the game back to windows it will not load from the launcher anymore. Is ther any way to load a single player or multiplayer session without the …