Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• Greeting's from old pilot,Freelancer's.I have problem with activation of mod 2.0 on win7.First of all,i can't download full mod 2.79 GB.Only 2.59GB,unzipped 2.60,maybe becouse of this,but no clue ho to dl full size.I have even disabled avirus.Created clean install of FL,but can't activate mod in mod manager,around 3/4 of slider it stuck with various error message's,can't activate sound files,planet etc.I have followed extended install guide for 2.0 client but no luck.I don't have original FL ga…
  • Thank you for answer @bluesbroeast !Well,i am sure that mod not installed correctly,but idk what a heck is the problem.I guess that size of downloaded mod have something with this.I will try once more to install it without coffee break's!
  • 2481 files restored and 3 directories deleted Error: problem activating 'Crossfire Mod 2.0 Client Edition' Error: SHCopyFile failed ('C:\Program Files\Freelancer Mod Manager\mods\Freelancer 2 - Crossfire\DATA\AUDIO\amb13.utf' to 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Freelancer\DATA\AUDIO\amb13.utf') Failed for 4th time,just couple seconds ago.This error message i received this time.
  • Ty for answer SWAT_OP-R8R ,well,i have played many mods and i newer changed default installation path of Freelancer which is C/program files/Microsoft games/Freelancer,that was recommendation for every mod if i remember right?
  • Ty SWAT_OP-R8R ,i will try that way.I was away from Freelancer 3 years,or more,so that's the main reason for this monkey business Just figured out that i cant remove write protection from Data.Exe and Dlls. When I uncheck the checkbox, a progress bar runs threw but everything stays unchanged.
  • Well,i have tried couple times (even with working mod extracted to MManager )and no success,my guess is that is something on my side,but unfortunately idk what,my best clue is that some evil forces have fingers in this 8573 files restored and 0 directories deleted Error: problem activating 'Crossfire Mod 2.0 Client Edition' Error: SHCopyFile failed ('C:\Program Files\Freelancer Mod Manager\mods\Freelancer 2 - Crossfire\DATA\SOLAR\MISC\surface11.cmp' to 'C:\Freelancer\DATA\SOLAR\MISC\surface11.c…
  • Finally i managed to activate mod(was able to activate mod on other drive,not on C,Thank you all for help,especially to bluesbroeast for hes patience .Updated multiplayer,launched game and landed on Manhatan and got some new problem,game loading screen video and all others in or when launching to space are black.
  • Well,i have changed in shader options to "no selection" and now all working.Thx all for support and have ONE from me Hopefully is my troubles resolved.Cya in space!!